[syndicate] FW: Request to mailing list empyre rejected

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Nov 20 11:42:21 CET 2005

Of the unconvenience of moderate lists

one time you are welcome one time you are unwellcome one time you are
welcome sometimes you are in indifference (at the bottom of the server as @
nettime-fr for the most time regarding the moderate posts: in fact they are
waiting waiting waiting the next global cleaning) one time your address is
filtered so you receive but never the list one time you discover your server
under a mark from the part of peer guardian (???) and so on of the time as
the time itself and one time one time one time one time

one day you humble in a laugh one day you are humbled by the raw reject no
comment one day one day as every day it is a new day every day it is a new
day but from my part a new day cannot be of the side of the cops nor of the
spies nor of the power growing Father UBU more he abuses.

of the convenience to respect any other singular difference or otherness as
point of view on moderate lists -as structure-, more to respect anyone on
unmoderate lists playing the same as a self structure of every subscriber to
respect the common in a respective autonomous rule between each others -
because it is something abusing of the co-subscribers in an unmoderate list
turning the same as Baudrillard describes regarding FR and EU desintegration
and integration of inside and outside at the marge.

Dialectical materialism appearing to be still alive through the random?