[syndicate] \\

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 19 21:25:57 CET 2005

writin with prostituoin  writin z with of prostitution ofg myself is what i what i but i need to be affered an photopappa ap a photoapparat please one day HE is th SU ofe offered me to borrw 24 hours hi camera had a lot to show please borrow me MACHINES i do not want to just fuck a noobie need tto to be lead you DO NOT have the tools just now tip   top to is a gossip
 give appointment to the 15th of december inparisa to in order to ?

integer at www.god-emil.dk a écrit :

>jexpliq jfais resumes for airane qur qu more quaarive has to follow lacy lactu a
>lite' me either the \j bvb C, is unhappy but there Na not the choice if one day
>one sorganise fuc K of shit will make you fuck up the ass one will be grenades w
>hore jai desire for kissing badly explosives whore I jai Na I do not say

lucille - hou about some komplementari glouing fotos beibi

> how will i say the word passion without
> breathing inward?
> glowing outwards. radiant circle.

if you glow. people want to enter your glow.
if you need someone else to glow for you,
reach out and touch her glow
with at least 2 1/3 fingertips.

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission