[syndicate] les petites fran ç aises attaquent

guibertc guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Nov 18 21:44:27 CET 2005

I have never seen advanced feminist women using the way which men design to
them.

But of course in these times men can talk as women in their mask and they
could be trans-genre at all which it would be the best solution of fr-raw. I
am without objection OR being just a simple traditional prime woman - a
species in disappearing -so I have nothing to do in your list: Be happy.

I am just a trans-rule grand mother: the same in love as in acknowledge.