[syndicate] Re: brickbrain strikes again

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Nov 18 14:54:08 CET 2005

What a chance!!!!

of the true advantage to be biologically old: f. he does not want to fuck
me.

Really today in the week it is my best day

Without regret of my passed youngness in these actual times AND I make my
apologize to young ones as I am not capable of sacrificing myself to economy
to them at the same place. But they never have fucked me before, so, see
what you have to choose right now if you want to keep any autonomy:)

It is the day of all the feed-backs but obviously yours too, Masters...

See Salo (1976) in actual and the credit by Barthes and Blanchot in Imdb in
the former time (as at all it is a good reference of the list today: imdb)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/