[syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Nov 18 03:35:48 CET 2005

Don't know of before as I land more recently, but can be you have noticed
something new in matter of French gambling just at the moment, it is this
fabulous instant advent of a rightist legal dictatorship just having avoided
legal Le Pen -as no event.

Gamblers betting dad or incest love in France it is nothing new.