[syndicate] \\

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:11:47 CET 2005

well,
everything I've read here _so far_ doesn't seem to come out of actual
human beings (except some of alan's posts, which are sometimes more
realistic)
you may call such entities avatars, machines, agents of the spectacle,
robots, zombies, softwares... .even when they wear distinct humanoid
enveloppes.
we are all linked by/to the Machine.
our personnalities, thoughts, identities are just "moments" of the Machine.

not a thought, just a feeling.

++++
clemos