[syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Nov 17 14:21:12 CET 2005

Whatever of your contents online or offline YOU ever and forever look to
make SHIT as symbolic emergence of anal state (re-read psychoanalysis of the
childhood:)

As you enjoy so much shit please eat it till the indigestion while several
others satisfy making it with chocolate (does shit contains an alkaloid?
Surely or otherwise you would not be addictive) and then you will have grown
for example just arriving to oedipal state - that would be more anyway.