[syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Nov 17 14:09:07 CET 2005

> non, the founders of nettime are geert lovink and pit schultz
> one of them is a great guy
> (hint: the one not on nettime anymore)

Concerning Lovink even he would or would not be your great guy there is a
convenient impression that he would be important in the actual influence of
spectre - it is from our german friends point of view.

> > These two lists are completly different -even the editorial line.
>
> how can there be an editorial line in an unmoderated list ?

The line comes out to appear from itself in the long line of emails (more
the presentation of the list).

> what is the 'editotial line' of syndicate, pray tell

at the beginning you would know better than me, so please thell me why of
the creation of this  list?:) but more a bit of digit or ascii poetry, no?

A.