[syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Nov 17 14:00:00 CET 2005

At last one thing which takes place obviously as a certitude concerning ctgr
and you, fred, it is that out of yourselves and your own environment the
other world does not exist.

Second: what Manovich says concerns more than php but other digit languages
more simple or more complex which does not regard the most contempory
artists working to the "show" online, for example as ctgr, for a part of
them who integrates only php- when they can, if they want to work more to
access it. But I did not say of it as model, be sure of that.

Third: Chatonsky himself is not more little than yourself or than myself (he
would have a pain as I am really very little:) and he knows of notions in
php but when he wants to complexify his works he does it with developpers
who know as well as possible of php. It is to say that he is in place to
reflect on the question as/in matter of art. And anyway Chatonsky is still
avant-gardist - as you say to be too. Avant-garde today it is not my cup of
tea. But the examples are relevant in matter of sense in this discussion on
syndicate.

I have no jugment on persons but only approve or not approve their acts in a
certain discernment of which I know that it is mine singular (not
universal).

Each thing borning or pointing different or other point of view from your
own it looks like a cloud on any greatness in your part and in the part of
ctgr (as your personnal groupie).