[syndicate] \\

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Nov 17 12:49:59 CET 2005

If you want to know why of Manovich about me, I work actually to know from
an abstracted vision on works of Manovich (between more all authors)since
any monthes; it is to tribute in aknowledge of the current theory but from
my singular point of view on art works about interactive photography; it is
to a book of short essays on an UK exhibition which took place last year. My
tribute of course is in French and it will be translated by a UK translator
as they have asked me one of the essays between others from numerous authors
more wellknown than me -but not of Manovich:)

More: Gregory Chatonsky as php developper in his art works regards Manovich
theory which he quotes since more a year:) In Paper criticalsecret opus 3
(waiting the end of the translation of A hacker manifesto to pe printed same
time -regarding the best global printer price- but N°3 being ready since
last april) there are more than notes from his part regarding this question.

More: the text of Manovich I have quoted here it was from nettime-l not from
spectre.

You make noisy messages to occupy the place not speaking of others but
taking their place. You are empty in the capacity to discuss whatever the
subject would be. No point of view in your conception, only opinion. No
vision. No more critical vision. Just opposite. And it is not the question
of a critical position on theory from your part but of the real uncapacity
to overpass the immediate pulsional performance by a thought.

Bye.