[syndicate] \\

Frederic Madre fmadre at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 22:37:23 CET 2005

> mmm ... and drugs ... and ...

and this:

"In a nutshell, what maybe more important than the introduction of a video
iPod, a
consumer HD camera, Flickr, or yet another exiting new device or service is
how easy it
is for media objects to travel between all these devices and services -
which now all
become just temporary stations in media=B9s Brownian motion."

In an nutshell, Manovich is a spokeperson for the Consumer Electronics
industry, whose job it is to spice up "another exiting [sic] new device" for
the people who can afford it (that is actually you and me) but need to
believe (that is not me) that this is all good for CULTURE, FREEDOM and/or
OUR CARREERS

> for the most part theories are lifed by cucu's

or paid agents of le spectacle

f.