[syndicate] Tr: Rejet de votre message

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 16 16:25:35 CET 2005

huh inner i do not understand a lot with 6 of my fingers , tryin get more
 please translate ctgr ?

"ctgr-pavu.com" <ctgr at free.fr> a écrit : Le 16 nov. 05, à 02:12, guibertc a écrit :

> Sorry of my naughty english speaking (French is below)

it's lucil that'z in charge ov fingering innertions,

> How old are you thus, Debord: did you know him ?

it's f. that'z is in charge ov disprete snubbing knowhiming,

> This culture of Internet is

it's syndicate that's in charge ov is.

> openly strange :

it's NN that'z in charge ov OS. cult,

>  "kids" of your age want to tell us on our direct experimen!

it's Claudia that'z in charge of flowercaring,

> I have crossed him as everybody in this time

i't's I that'z in charge ov memememememememememing.

> A.

what are u in charge ov ?

information and archive: http://syndicate.anart.no
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://syndicate.anart.no/KKnut/
no commercial use of the texts without permission