[syndicate] Tr: Rejet de votre message

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 09:13:30 CET 2005

Le 16 nov. 05, à 02:12, guibertc a écrit :

> Sorry of my naughty english speaking (French is below)

it's lucil that'z in charge ov fingering innertions,

> How old are you thus, Debord: did you know him ?

it's f. that'z is in charge ov disprete snubbing knowhiming,

> This culture of Internet is

it's syndicate that's in charge ov is.

> openly strange :

it's NN that'z in charge ov OS. cult,

>  "kids" of your age want to tell us on our direct experimen!

it's Claudia that'z in charge of flowercaring,

> I have crossed him as everybody in this time

i't's I that'z in charge ov memememememememememing.

> A.

what are u in charge ov ?