[syndicate] wake up!

dolmensniper at free.fr dolmensniper at free.fr
Thu Nov 10 13:18:59 CET 2005

> I am trying to think positive.

I am trying too. that's why when chatting, even loosely, about
ideas/projects/etc brainstorming whatever, the kind of unconstructive
obsvervations fmadre always do to make one understand how stupid one is and how
what all one tries is always already done or might be done in one night by HIM -
but in any case he won't, is pretty boring.

> We are lucky,
> not everyone makes a fool out of himself.

i may qualify. not sure to be the best one, though. (still processing - rancor
(justified) might be taken in account here)

> You may apply at the White House
> or some other Church.

if i talk of my ideas in public, it is because i am full of doubts and
questionings. churches wont do for me. i dont need pre-built answers. i dont
have any to give either.