\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 10 00:24:52 CET 2005

>Selon Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com>:
>

>> ok, advantage this: if you could directly code, say, pixel =3D note (forg=
>et
>> time for the moment), then establish a grid say, modify the grid w/ a
>> filter in gimp or whatever - would be interesting, say microsound granular
>> synthesis, series of frames in quick succession -

da. laaaaaaaaaav

u z - komputers are really stupid and only know that all programs are 0
and 1

every other definition, snd file, foldr etc is purely an illusion ...
m9ndfukc ... not real ... a KOMPLETE LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAKE UP!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!

careful ... waking up may prove deadly. when everything becomes 0 + 1
when all borders are desintegrated ... when everything BECOMES NN ...
not for 1 v.brief moment [2x hav been known 2 WAKE UP!!! + trance out
for elongated + multipl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.... I can only speculate not experience] ... mais perpetual orgasm
1 may nvr return 4rom dzat STRONG m9ndfukc bublllllllllllllll ...

she alone can assist but how am i 2 ask

logically it cannot happen

it must be an act of faith
01 jump from one structure to another
from one world 2 another

all support structures have been attacked + damaged.
i defend them but i am weak. kontinued
resistance will result in further weakness.

it always happens like this.
until one day you die ov it.

this is ... perpetual orgasm.
one can reach it b4 ...
through pure WILL
THIS IS M9NDFUKC ...
a b s

tzo uat im zaing 2 u ... iza ... WAKEdz fkUP!!!!!!

there are no pixels. there are no audio files. no gfz files.

there are only 0 + 1nz
and dif ways ov experiencing them

learn 2 count

`my head still planted against the something
 scratching the natural numbers into decimals
 their fullness filling the emptyness underneath my nails

 filling some01s mouth with my numbers
 my head passes through the something, cutting my face in irregular lines
 inside the something moves
 and some01 moves in it

 with me

 within me