38317 "Liedtext Remix Gig" translated

croatian sound art hfg at konsumerziehung.de
Thu Nov 10 00:25:20 CET 2005

300 million years ago we did not have this total convergence
our sponsor were zkm
our form of the demarcation of the hegemonialen discourse probably a
medium will have been
for 30 million years vergammelt the information in federal archives for
realigning art
gesammlt
vergammelt
"are only gerammelt here!"  (Dr. A. broeckmann, 1792)
Mars-resound mcluhan patscht with electronic goeffel
into the dish with discourse-restraining mash
it squirts only in such a way
gewitzt
everything cut
its sponsor is the medium theory
nevertheless ring its telephones resounded ungehoert in heideggers
lonely mountain hut
to that its sponsor was the recent court
- a r-discussion of nikolaus?  there go I to nothing ran.
3 million years ago we had the total difference
our sponsor were dekonstruktion
which are already compared with our post office-modern speed of
everyone should one blaszlila Ferrari with merry green dab have
each sponsor indicated
LSD indicating display