[syndicate] A problemo on the server lists @ anart affectingother lists?

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Mon Nov 7 15:38:51 CET 2005

hey, aliette, get off your transgenre horse for a minute and get real
all I said was that it was bad omen to use the word nettime
don't you know that this is the most reviled mailing list on the planet
earth ?
you self-desaproved using the name nettime that you are using, cool, I
self-desaprove the daily use of wyborowa still I do it: when discourse is
contradictory to action it is action which tells "the truth"
this is also a big difference between the president of the usa and me:
all I can
do is yak-yak-yak and you will be upset, he has the power to destroy men and
building