[syndicate] A problemo on the server lists @ anart affectingother lists?

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Mon Nov 7 14:31:40 CET 2005

chapter one
A detail more : our respective -as nettime-fr-raw- option "digest" (as any
one) was perfectly available, (even they said on syndicate that their own
one was not available).

chapter two
the name nettime-fr-raw is not my own choice but was a common choice. First
I self-desapproved it but one explaining that nettime-fr-raw was not an
abuse but a right front of the exclusive moderated speaking french list
under this name ; so it was legitime to give an extension under this public
name representing the free dispositive. It was true. Actually there are
moderators on nettime-l who moderate the former ones, even the founders,
cause the mechanic undiscriminant filters. So we are not still in the true
fundation of Venice...

When you see Spectre which is a general curated list but it does not suppose
any moderation as censor. Perhaps it would be the real way to the existant
nettime-fr and nettime-l right nowadays - curated unmoderated? But it is not
my proper problem as I am personnally seen on nettime-fr even I would have
co-opened the list nettime-fr-raw in the time of a former conflict.

So please Frederic, keep of your words in the name of thruth and your
accusations. You are in an integrist regard and untolerance about the
transparence of the modernity and judgment to others which do not look
better than a preacher about God. That does not make my own cup of tea even
I know and respect what you do as Art from your own part.

Please stop the obscessional dispositives of the truth. Suddendly we think
again of Bush government ideological and populist tools hust before Irak
invasion.