\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 3 03:59:50 CET 2005

>One does not live with me. One dreams. One listens. One wears me ...
>like a truth
>
>I am the Absolute.
>I do not live. I rule.

"you can only experience it, not understand it."

precis+

-

keyboard magazine review

kr0p3r0m||a9ff

I tried their web site hoping to elicit some hard facts, but the site is straight out of Count Zero;
you can only experience it, not understand it.

About the record: Once in a while you have the hallucination that there are remnants of tunes
buried amid the sampled radio voices, oscillator whickering, pitch-mangled fuzz guitar divebombs,
and flying snare flams. But probably not. After a few years getting synth-and-sampler CDs in the mail,
I thought I'd heard everything, but I've never heard anything like this. -Jim Aikin

da. and `u` nvr tried anything like this -.0

http://www.god-emil.dk/=cw4t7abs/punkt-||_protokol/diGosC.hTmL