[syndicate] \\

hight at 34n118w.net hight at 34n118w.net
Thu Nov 3 02:05:24 CET 2005

do you people work?  go to school?   do anything productive or do you sit
in chairs with holes to sewage tanks and mini fridges and just let this
pathetic dribble all day.........it is so pathetic that it is not dada or
absurdist......or any rotting corpse of a long dead play with nonsense
and language.......

I am quitting this list with a mass of disgust in me the size of a small
country...........

what is the point of annoying strangers?......

thanks for ruining this list

and may the job fairy touch your foreheads soon