[syndicate] \\/ UNSUBSCRIBE

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 2 20:37:14 CET 2005

It is not possible to go on... Hope that Antonio at last and the other
co-subscribers will stay...  because syndicate is really great and cool.

But please to the spammers, stop it right now or you kill the list. Is it
your idea -to kill this list? Or are you so toxico in your multireflected
images than you would not see that obviously you are killing the list?

Several days allowed you to perform art in spam directly or undirectly under
your pseudo or under fake anyone of others. The most of us have probably
activ their general filter to the list.

It's enough don't you think so? Killing the free media is it really your
objective? -if the co-subscribers go out, the media die. If it is to seeonly
yourself together please create your true/fake list.

A.