[syndicate] oh! non restons chez les autres

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:15:10 CET 2005

sorry everybody
didn't expect such reactions
I don't have anything against you philippe.
and..
well...
the mail "from cl3mos" was forwarded by someone who usurpated my
identity and mail adress.
I'm really sorry for this one, even if I wrote it (somewhere else)
when I saw philipe's awesome reaction.

hope we can have kind of further discussion later :)
+++++
clemos