[syndicate] \\

lucille c. lucille_myrtilles at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 2 11:06:11 CET 2005

y u always write linked to ariane if huh philippe
(dont answer 2 ?y plz i donot fuckycar) goto grave
quicker plz as as as huh i feel it is all your blood
meat which r old and almost dead ,,, reverence

prefer dreamin on emails i will send to integer i
should not go to bed without answerin then i answer
all night long to yop integer i dreamt about emails
goin anwerin in bed dream and so on goin on _seaside