\\ re

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Nov 1 20:03:18 CET 2005

thunderous transvormator

on http://rebelle.restate.org _>>

>Are those standard 1/4" jacks?

correkt.

>One routes a signal through different sections like the old modular analog
>synths?

correkt.

> ....drooooool....
> ...slurp...

mind your manners, mammal.

>:sick to death of fighting with my computers:

ecrasez l'infame.

>:giving serious consideration to selling my bloated hardware crap to finance
>y(our) revolution:

how courtoise you are.

very seksy.

(giggle)

decontstrukting the apparent necetstsity ov a selvorganising sistem is only featsibelle outside its realm.

(you know that, do you)

>:need more info:

restate/rebelle is one highly eksperimental entity.

restate/rebelle ekstrakts the inherent potentsial ov wellformed input data and integrates the feedback in a trantsformatsional progress.

onedimentsional enkoded signals are input and polyconteksturally rekoded.

(she is a feral filter)

both sonik.

saccadik.

synestetik.

>:sell sell sell:

first restate/rebelle PAL units will be availabelle in may 2002.

restate/rebelle will be produced in a limited editsion.

you may preorder now.

preorder at restate.org

(first in. first out.)

payment processing will be handled via http://www.kagi.com or http://www.paypal.com