Watch Your Step!

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 23:46:42 CEST 2005

I understood that he was shining, black with wolves. I understood...
that her hair, eyes, or maybe her head hair & the hair on her brows
& bottom-edge of her eyelids, were shining black with wolves. Every
hair on every wolf there was black, and shining; the sea air did us no
good... They did not get along in this world. When they will have given
rise to suspicions in his mind they will not be so well treated... We had
better write to him.

                                           We would do nothing of the kind
You would shine black with wolves

    Had I told THAT to you I would have made his mouth WATER
    I am delighted you have got on in this world. Do not appear
before him when you are shining black with wolves, after having
unsettled him you try to console him.

                              Why
                                     do you not offer us SOMETHING
after having made our mouths WATER