my Very Low Frequency Radio Sexy thing song wanna sing

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun May 15 21:03:02 CEST 2005

  my Very Low Frequency Radio Sexy thing song wanna sing

    dah dee dah lyrics. (make me wanna sing)
    Dah dee dah, dah mom dah dee
    dah. (somethin
  like, somethin
  like) By ye yah dah
    dah, by ye yah dah mom. ...
    Dah dee dah, dah mom
    dah dee dah Sexy thing, I can do anything, cuz
    dee dah, dah mom dah dee dah.
    (By ya dah) Dah dee dah, dah mom
    dah dee dah. (Mmm I cant explain) ...
    dah-di-di-di-dit dah-dah-di-di-dit
    dah-dah-dah-di-dit
    dah-dah-dah-dah-dit ...
    dah-di-di-dah-dit dah-di-di-di-dah
    di-dah-di-dah-dit di-di-di-dah-di-dah
    Dah dee dah, dah mom dah
    dee dah. (By ya dah) Dah dee dah,
    dah mom dah dee dah. (Mmm I cant
    Sing hey lah dee dah As the world goes by You never
    did like weddings Hey lah dee dah Hey lah dee
    dah Dah dah momConstantly recovery
    true Dah dee dah, dah mom
    dah dee dah. I cant explain, why I feel this way,
    Dah-dah-dah, hey! Imagine a basketball
    dee dah, dah mom dah dee dah.
    (by ya dah) Dah dee dah, dah mom
    dah dee dah. ...
    dah, dah mom dah dee dah.
    Dah dee dah, dah mom dah dee
    dah-di-di-di-dit dah-dah-di-di-dit
    dah-dah-dah-di-dit
    dah-dah-dah-dah-dit ...
    dah-di-di-dah-dit dah-di-di-di-dah
    di-dah-di-dah-dit di-di-di-dah-di-dah
    "dit mom dit"
    Dit dittle dittle dit Dit dittle dittle
    dit Dittle dittle dit mom! Theres a
    the Head of the Department () for detailed
    dit mom dit
    hope to maintain the VLF audio stream 24 hours a day with
    other VLF radio sounds at any ...
    Aeronomy and Radio Science ULF/ELF/VLF Project ...
    VLF recordings true Earths natural electromagnetic radio
    Top/Arts/Music/Styles/Experimental/Ambient/Radio Natural VLF
    Atmospherics on VLF true Research site on Schumann Resonance
    Low Frequency (VLF), and TACAMO Airborne VLF
    communications systems. The Navy shore VLF/LF transmitter
    (VLF) radio receiver. VLF receivers
    Natural Radio VLF group is a discussion group dedicated to
    those who radio frequencies in the VLF radio
    spectrum and slightly below the VLF VLF 0.24628 1 at

    =