Savage Minutes of Kings, Frayed & Crimson

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 00:37:30 CEST 2005

Caesar's my me if Caesar's quick,
but Caesar lies in wait for signals
and ends stale but will be featured freshly

I'll flinch, and propose this for myself --
do, Luxury!, this for Virginia as well
as syllable-mammoth me, doom-cold & poison-quick
dispatched, a golden Caesar, -- Cook, Cook,
season Caesar's servants dumb at the sight
lest they rattle more harmoniously than Caesar

The Cook:
they'll be but each a reader's graced eye, sir,
making clever as your pie-hole

Caesar again:
nor brew up false either my cold drop 'pon the boards
my direful head hustles ears more off than any ever before

The Cook again:
evermore another Caesar skulking ashore -- this Caesar
merely a sickness, and we persons to talk purpose?
once words this person was, were we poisoners -

Caesar (if Caesar's quick):
poisoners, real serious & chameleon, were
chameleons creatures wearing sleeves

http://mail.yahoo.com