the hiatus

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue May 10 07:17:24 CEST 2005

the hiatus

the bare bones, the reworked text.
the apathetic structure uniq -f|s|d.
the cathectic structure < consciousness >
  <here later I will build upon Penrose's 3-sphere/world theory,
   which I developed independently in 1971.
  <I use the notions of immersive and definable structures in relation
   to graph/networks which possess state or operator diagrams.
  <I show how specific mappings may occur between phenomenological,
   abstract, and physical entities.
  <I demonstrate how such mappings require phenomenological processes,
   self-contradictory and contradictory processes, and strictly defined
   processes.
  (I explain how such processes interrelate,
  (below is an exercise, an hiatus.

just a second now just a minute

problem. What is the problem in case A? What is the problem in case B?

plateglass window.

on it"

grew"

.e brings you back home to me
.e brings you back home to me
.e can't kill any more
.e crashes smashes lashes dashes stashes

says: ok

Chatter

indirect addressing.

then: No such file or directory

    Fi
elik,
il, a
  beni

lgeli yerlerinde u
    titredim ...

soov.

the cliffs.

problem. What is the problem in case A? What is the problem in case B?

then: No such file or directory

just a second now just a minute

problem. What is the problem in case A? What is the problem in case B?

===