[syndicate] PINE HORSE ... yes !

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed May 4 20:38:28 CEST 2005

Le 4 mai 05, à 20:28, Frederic Madre a écrit :

>> i'm so confused and
>
> just vote NO
> aliette and me agree on something
> please help l'entente cordiale

you easterned bolchevisk grannies...
ov course, I won't tell you my choice.
(but i love to observe el Hollandese che diventa cramoisi and provides
the galleous brebs with promises of sanctions !)
I'm delighted in front of this french appareil in emoi.

> but perhaps our eastern friends can say what they think of all this
> stuff...
>
>> -/ pavu.com is the best thing that happened to the french art
>> since LA
>
> oh, it's art, then ?

it is written : "the best thing that happened TO the french art ..."

> I am a bit disappointed!

and escarpoletted ?

> f.

OG.