[syndicate] why (net) Art ?

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri May 27 19:20:17 CEST 2005

More Clément : we are three No !

----- Original Message -----
From: <fmadre at free.fr>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [syndicate] why (net) Art ?

Selon Aliette Guibert <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>:
> ( Tomorrow 60 %-according to us? We shall see very well if the democracy
> turns around as the dialectic to leave in the bottom upward, as says
> Baudrillard in his article :)

mmm, I still think it will be 60% for the YES which means against "us" (you
and
me ?). I think the polls were arranged to make us believe the NO is winning
anyway, I'm a bit less interested in this since I know that 2 days later the
Dutch will undoubtly vote NO
Still I prefer to be first and I will go and vote NO

> Crazy there was for not go to see only 2/3 of his paper as an eulogy of
No -
> after the silent majorities and the divine left it really needed to want
of
> yes to attribute  it in his part to divine Europe:)))

ah ah, i wonder who can so insensible misread such a brilliant piece

bah

f.