[syndicate] Re-2:

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Wed May 4 15:32:32 CEST 2005

Selon Aliette Guibert <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>:
> I go worst and worst in writing online with my strange PC... but I go best
> and best in my mind:) so the classical education is unfirmed (what is
> thought well is written well:)
>
> I am afraid that French notes would not more be correct (or so few) than my
> chaotic English.
>
> Ces dérèglements sont-ils la raison pour laquelle je pense qu'il convienne
> de voter "non" ? d'après vous ? Ou pensez vous que ma colère ajoute des
> fautes que le fond appelle justement, quant à cette tolérance absolument
> nécessaire contre l'Europe des experts ?

well, I believe that everything about this is wrong

this is not a constitution but it is called a constitution, this is wrong and
enough to oppose it

if it was a constitution, let's assume it is, then what it describes is not how
I would like to see the european union function

if it is not a consitution, but a declaration of a bunch of odds and knots, then
I am also against everything in it because I am against a "free" market, I
believe that sharing and exchanging is more important than selling

and this is why I voted against the masstritcht treaty, in the very first
sentences it claimed that the purpose was to establish a market economy so I
did not bother reading the rest and voted no

usually I do not vote but this time I will because if the no wins it will pîss
off a lot of the right people to piss off. the effect will last one or two days
not more, I know, but that is enough to entertain me and my friends

also it is quite revealing to see who is voting yes, very revealing and this
will not be forgotten

last, it gives me an opportunity to insult social democrats in the streets of my
neighborhood and that is also nice

f.