thanks and news no scoop

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed May 4 00:52:03 CEST 2005

Thanks .no for the server and..

do you know of that to help us in our hard choice? (just a problem because
the addresses are not fixed)
http://gandalf.aksis.uib.no/%7Ebrit/EU-CONST-FR-cc/index.html

A fine hypertext version of the Constitution in French (strangly I cannot
find another languages as the Norwegian or German or English:)

Worst (BUT thanks this machine we could find a lot of contradictions between
articles and appendices. For example on the capital punishment... Between
articles and appendices. For example on the capital punishment between the
law of justice and the right of police :(

http://notreconstitution.net/index.php/OurConstitutionDotNet (EN)
http://notreconstitution.net/ (FR)
It is possible to work with Auber and his friends (they have work free and
it is an uncomplete hypertext work) to tell them of errors and progress in
the mechanics.

After all the only creed appears to be the neoliberalism given as universal
substituted for the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (which on the
contrary they become variable between appendices and articles). A real
machine of power (the constitution has an answer to any case even its
contrary and for ever:)

Hope they'll say No to Big Brother watching them.

have a good night and/or a good day

A.

Dreaming of a confederative free and diverse union under an easy and fluid
carta (of economies, of society etc).