. | " || 29-3-2005-23:17 00 |-| rot|blue|purpur|rouge|orange|rot || schrijft || jmcs3 || " | . * purple pourpre *** pourpre green geel ESCRIBE system " open $path/runRedest.txt " @ Tue Mar 29 23:15:49 2005 0 ./ 0101rw.txt 1 ./------ algoneric_000054.pl " 2 ./------ algoneric_000023.pl " 3 ./------ algoneric_000036.pl " of oo paper red remaining said 4 ./------ algoneric_000043.pl " 5 ./------ algoneric_000059.pl " 6 ./------ algoneric_000004.pl " the i exhale digital his this language is i breathe bodilied , bodily said is this his tongue water coiling coiling paper this speech his is , bodily spoken ci , bodily said my i bo! dy enhale coiling salt ci $$ reaaththe he e at at hiss i i i ei enho m mixmixinixing xing tonngugue ue e to tong B : :: :: : :: :: M M M M a and and boddy y bo bodi bodiliby di digidigitaigital exhhalale le e ex exhaspeeecech ch h sp spokwatterer r w wat water boddilily ly y bo bookdayy c coi coilicoilingthee rrrrrraeeaaahaahthehhhehhheheheeeeeeattaataattaahhhhhhsssisissssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeiiiiiihnheehoooooommmmmmmimmxxniiimxginxgxngxgxnttttttonnonognnguueeggeeueeueeeeeeeeotooooottgtnBBBBBB::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaadddaanndaddabbbbbbddoddoydyydyyyyyyyobobbbbididdiibldibbbbbbyyyyyydiiddddigigiigitdillitgieeeeeehxhhxhllhhlhlaealalleeleeeeeeeexeexehxxhaessssssepeepecccccceecceccccchchhhhhhpspspskkoppkwwwwwwaaattaeereteeererrrrrrrrwwwwwwtaaaaaeatwawbb! bbbbdoooooildddliliilyyllyylyyyyyybobobbokokokddddddaaayyayyyyyycccccc

Johan Meskens CS3 jmcs3 johanmeskenscs3 at chromaticspaceandworld.com
Tue Mar 29 23:23:08 CEST 2005

 . | " || 29-3-2005-23:17 00 |-| rot|blue|purpur|rouge|orange|rot || schrijft || jmcs3 || " | .
                              * purple pourpre *** pourpre green geel    ESCRIBE

                           system " open $path/runRedest.txt "  @ Tue Mar 29 23:15:49 2005

                           0 ./       0101rw.txt

                           1 ./------ algoneric_000054.pl
   "

                           2 ./------ algoneric_000023.pl
   "

                           3 ./------ algoneric_000036.pl
   "  of   oo   paper   red   remaining   said

                           4 ./------ algoneric_000043.pl
   "

                           5 ./------ algoneric_000059.pl
   "

                           6 ./------ algoneric_000004.pl
   "

the i exhale digital
his this language is

i breathe

bodilied ,

bodily said

is this his tongue

water coiling
coiling paper

this speech his is

, bodily spoken
ci
, bodily said

my i body enhale

coiling salt
ci
$$

reaaththe he   e   at   at  hiss     i  i   i   ei   enho
m mixmixinixing xing   tonngugue ue   e   to   tong
                            B    : :: ::   :   ::   ::  M
M M  M   a   and  and  boddy y      bo  bodi bodiliby      di digidigitaigital
 exhhalale le   e   ex   exhaspeeecech ch   h   sp   spokwatterer  r   w   wat  water

boddilily ly   y   bo   bookdayy     c  coi coilicoilingthee

rrrrrraeeaaahaahthehhhehhheheheeeeeeattaataattaahh
hhhhsssisissssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeiiiiiihnhe
ehoooooommmmmmmimmxxniiimxginxgxngxgxnttttttonnono
gnnguueeggeeueeueeeeeeeeotooooottgtn
BBBBBB::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::MMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaadddaanndaddabbbbbbdd
oddoydyydyyyyyyyobobbbbididdiibldibbbbbbyyyyyydii
ddddigigiigitdillitgieeeeeehxhhxhllhhlhlaealalleele
eeeeeeexeexehxxhaessssssepeepecccccceecceccccchchhhhh
hpspspskkoppkwwwwwwaaattaeereteeererrrrrrrrwwwwwwtaaaaaeatwaw

bbbbbbdoooooildddliliilyyllyylyyyyyybobobbokokokddddddaaayyayyyyyyccccccoiioocliocllcgignltttttteheheeeeeeee

breathe at
his i enhale
o mixing o o n
tongue tongue tongue water tongue

B :: :: $$ CONNECTING CONNECTING
M M and all
body bodilied at bodily book body
by digital digital ci ci ci
exhale exhale
speech spoken salted spoken spoken the spoken the
water water water tongue tongue

bodily book bodily at book breathe
day coiling connecting day
the

$$ , :: B CONNECTING EARTH
M SALZ STRUCTURES all among and
at bodilied bodily body book breathe
by ci coiling connecting day digital
enhale exhale flesh his i into
is language mixing my n o
of oo paper red remaining said
salt salted speech spoken the this
tongue water

 the digitalof   iiat    exhale   ithe     digital      exhalered
 hisisconnecting  this   language,    language thisEARTH       is    languagen

 i      iSALZ      breathe  breathe,

       bodilied,day     ,      bodiliedthe

       bodily    saidamong  saidbodilysalt

   is    tongueCONNECTING     this    isoo   his     tongue,        tongue isbook

 water      coilingby  coiling  coilingand
    coiling     paperthe    paper     paperB

     this  thissalted        speech      is,        his    hisinto      is  histhe

    , bodilySTRUCTURES     bodilyspokenday  spoken    bodilymixing
   ci ciand
   ,    saidat  bodily  bodilysalted   said   saidM

    my enhaleo        i   iremaining     body my::      enhale     myall

       coilingcoilingflesh  saltsaltday
 ci    ciall
      $$      $$SALZ

                              | purple || schreibt+mir || jmcs3 || " | .
                              | pourpre
                              | pourpre
                              | green
                              | geel
 . | " || 29-3-2005-23:17 00 |-| rot
                              |---| blue
                              | purpur
                              | rouge
                              | orange
                              | rot || jmcs3 || writes || " | .

1

 Entering, 1112130767 ..

 ------ 6

 ------ 0101rw.txt

   ,INSERTING a foreign body into the 'TheWorldCanvas'
x: 293, y: 67 ------>
 the Xlength is 6 ******
x: 299, y: 125 ------>
 the Xlength is 0 ******
x: 299, y: 125 ------>
 the Xlength is 7 ******
x: 307, y: 179 ------>
 the Xlength is -9 ******
x: 303, y: 227 ------>
 the Xlength is -125 ******
x: 282, y: 145 ------>
 the Xlength is -21 ******
x: 264, y: 196 ------>
 the Xlength is 13 ******
x: 279, y: 240 ------>
YES
1/6. algoneric_000054.pl
2/6. algoneric_000023.pl
3/6. algoneric_000036.pl
4/6. algoneric_000043.pl
5/6. algoneric_000059.pl
6/6. algoneric_000004.pl
YES
1/6. algoneric_000059.pl
2/6. algoneric_000001.pl
3/6. algoneric_000006.pl
4/6. algoneric_000018.pl
5/6. algoneric_000020.pl
6/6. algoneric_000004.pl

.      @ 1112131306 ..
,      @ 1112131308 ..
enhaling a body      @ 1112131313 ..
,      @ 1112131315 ..
exhaling the digital      @ 1112131321 ..
,      @ 1112131325 ..
      @ 1112131327 ..
.      @ 1112131332 ..
.      @ 1112131333 ..
.      @ 1112131334 ..
.      @ 1112131336 ..
.      @ 1112131337 ..
.      @ 1112131341 ..
 .. SAVING THE WORLD AS a PNG ..

, through Conversion,                       , 38221 ignored bytes

 .. cReatead gRaphile to the rim of 33586 bytes @ 1112131347

      .. inserted at 1112131358

5.4574437050796
0.018544929734297
1.39781519121556
4.22324592620402
3.096094391932
4.52788865986951

   Connecting to FTP_server..
, 1112131384
   Logging in..
, 1112131384
   Going to 'intra'..
, 1112131384
   and binary..
, 1112131384
   Uploading file: /Users/Shared/ChromaticSpaceAndWorld/INTRA/INTRA1112131346INTRA.png, 33586 bytes..
, 1112131384
   ..33586 bytes uploaded as
 " www.chromaticspaceandworld.com/intra/INTRA1112131346INTRA.png ..
, 1112131387