Semiotics resurrected. Re: Short bibliography on analytical/digital thinking vis-a-vis semiotics. .

abalint at merz.hu abalint at merz.hu
Tue Mar 29 13:19:47 CEST 2005

Dear aalan,

sure you don't post too much, I beleive only the ratio normal posting vs.
bibliographies is not what it could be...

as an entry in the ristotelian and non-Aristotelian bibliography I
recommend for instance Edmond Faral, ed. Les arts poetiques du XIIe et du
XIIIe siecle. Bibliotheque de l'Ecole des Hautes Etudes. Sciences
historiques et philologiques Paris: Champion, 1924), specially the Poetria
Nova of Geoffroi de Vinsauf - the art numerique adn digital poetry of the
Medieval times - which is included in the anthology.
Of course there are many others, more known poetries, lessknown are the
non/Aristotelians, such as the art poetique of Ramon Lull, combinatoric
poetry of Leibinz andmany others. the  bibliographia magna would include
hundreds of works.
all the bests,
Anna