code

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Mar 11 05:56:20 CET 2005

the perfect breast the perfect womb
because i am a fifteen year old boy who yearn for a yen of womanhood i
cannot ever achieve this womanhood i am no even worthy of a kim or
brenda spazz who goes to my school and is so great she wont look at me she
doesnt know what i can do for her i will make her a perfect breast and
perfect womb i learned way before trig class
i can tell you i've been practicing
someday soon i'll get it right i wont need her any longer she is so
perfect bod i will dream of these and wont dream of her shell be sorry
http://www.asondheim.org/perfectbreast.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/perfectwomb.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/perfectwomb2.jpg
http://www.asondheim.org/perfectbreast2.jpg