[syndicate] "sacrifier le/ Sacrifice / sacrificing"

TH thth at noos.fr
Wed Mar 9 11:16:55 CET 2005

http://thth.free.fr/crevard/demokiller/demokiller_pour_web.JPG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : tamara lai [mailto:tamara.lai at skynet.be]
Envoyé : mardi 8 mars 2005 10:34
À : sacrifice-engl
Objet : [syndicate] "sacrifier le/ Sacrifice / sacrificing"

Hello,

Within my new project * Web art in network:

"sacrifier le/ Sacrifice / sacrificing"

whose official launching is planned for the end of March 05,
I am pleased to invite you to answer the following question:

"As an artist and considering the notorious conditions of
precariousness in
which, often, you work, do you think that this service rendered to the
community is a form of sacrifice (gift of oneself, offering,
oblation...)?
In the affirmative, as a sacrificed do you see yourselves rather like a
martyr or a holy monster (supernatural being at the same time benefic
and
malefic) ?"

Please send your answer :
Text
Image .jpg, .gif 72 dpi max 100 Kb
Animation .swf, .dcr .gif max 1 Mb
Music & video .mov max 1 Mb

In advance thank you for your attention

Regards

Tamara Laï

* Within "Memory and transmission: Archives du the Circus Divers
"Exposure
and event: MAMAC Liege BE Seven. - Oct.. 2005

If you know people that could interest, don't hesitate to forward this
mail.

--
Tell A Mouse
http://www.imal.org/tamara_lai/index.htm