You, Taking A Wondrous Comfort In Genealogies, Scent Us, Lay Call & Rovers

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 00:27:07 CET 2005

another careless tale, twenty hyperboles,
your praise feigned so, Bibliothekarius tells us,
erroneous as oaths quaint scorn it enormous so,
lines of drowsy writhes, not by what's memory,
else the fog darts at Virginia and thee, whose
name is an exceeding ocean, whose tongue reveals
human lyric TO BE the tardy invective of a quadruped

it's my lot to sit here and sort your crowns --
would you break my features into sweets
for a thousand several Virginias... here's but one --

my current countenance I've named
The Expression Of Death Torturing Death
sembles thee, only more consumptive-looking

http://mail.yahoo.com