Radikal Dialogue Project

Yukihiko Yoshida yukihiko at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Fri Mar 4 05:13:06 CET 2005

Hello from TOKYO.

One of my friend produced program for them.

Warmest Regards,

Yukihiko YOSHIDA

[ENGLISH]

I am Noboru Tsubaki, a Japanese artist. We launch
“Radikal Dialogue Project” relating to my production desig
n at the world premiere of“The Wall - Stories Under Occupat
ion II”, the new work created by Al-Kasaba Theatre. The pla
y deals with Apartheid walls being continuously build in Pal
estine.

I expect that not only going to the theater but drawing on a
  wall while thinking about the meaning of the wall will alte
r in our thoughts that have been tamed by journalism and for
ce us to understand the global issue as our own issue.

This work will be created through your participation on the
web. Walls sent from all over the world will be assembled at
  the theater and travel with the play of Al-Kasaba Theatre,
 from Japan around the world. Please send us as many walls as
  you like.

Please forward this message to your friends all over the wor
ld. Hope to see many of you at the world premiere in Tokyo.
A post performance talk is scheduled for March 10.

URL of the project
<http://anj.or.jp/una/> http://anj.or.jp/una/
Information about the performance
<http://tif.anj.or.jp/program/alka.php>