[syndicate] \\

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Jun 30 14:29:13 CEST 2005

 >Belief is personal.

and religion isn't?

 >Not so sure about the NET behavior routine.

fair enough - your opinion is noted.

 >Easier serving religion than love.

true - may be that is part of the problem...

 >Then you do not need friends, and we'll soon find out how much you
love it.

That is an assumption - how do you know such a thing?

There are many forms of love, why narrow it down?

 >let me iterate over the past - chill with the NET RELIGION evangelism

this sounds like a threat...

Am I to take this personally, like a gangster falling into the
patriarchal trap of imposing a personal belief over another?

Why are you trying to stop me doing what I do - have I hurt you in some way?

Net Religion? - Net political is closer...

m.