Kenji Siratori: Acidhuman Project (fwd)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jun 22 08:52:01 CEST 2005

(one of the most brilliant writers I've read - Alan)

Kenji Siratori:

Acidhuman Project
Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: Creation Books
ISBN: 1840681179

Book Description

"I believe that the novel becomes a cultural trigger-but this requires the
digital narrative of nerve cells that had the creature
intensity-simultaneously we must perceive the instant when the novel is
networking as a part of the human body emulator."

Acidhuman Project is the follow-up to Siratori's unique cyberpunk classic
Blood Electric, which was acclaimed by David Bowie, among others.

Kenji Siratori is a Japanese author delivering "the reality of symbolic
violence."

http://www.kenjisiratori.com

best regards
Kenji