Re: [syndicate] FW: Dernière minute - Urgent : Les Pays-Bas rejettent le traité constitutionnel européen

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Sat Jun 4 09:08:16 CEST 2005

Le 3 juin 05, à 10:45, clemos a écrit :

> ctgr, always here to push the debate to a higher level I see.

top ov the cream always !

> anyway, I excuse you, and Frederic and Aliette :
> all your responses show up that you still stick to unuseful questions
> and meaningless problems, which were used as weapons for the last 3
> monthes (at least)
>
> I mean : social vs liberal, isn't this topic a crappy stuff that hides
> all other problems and truthes ? how long will we (in France) stick on
> this poor, out of date duality ?
>
> and to answer to Aliette, I don't think any vote will deeply changes
> things about Europe, especially regarding the poorness of the
> arguments on both sides. People have voted no because their nation
> have difficulties that in my opinion are precisely due to a certain
> "lack of Europe", or sometimes have voted no only because they don't
> feel friendly with, say, german people, or more often with eastern
> europe people... and voting no to stop liberalism is definitely an
> illusion.

triality says :
some vote no because the text is badly written enough to be rejected.
quadrialty says :
some vote no because this text authorizes the return of death penalty
to fight terrorism, but forgets to give a clear definition of terrorism

is this high enough ?

> and to answer to Frederic : I totally understand that belonging to a
> majority make you feel deeply more secure and confortable, but watch
> out what this majority is made of
>
> I really don't see what can bring hapiness in the result of those
> referendum: the constitution is dead and buried (it is since sunday
> night), nothing's changed...
>
> we've gone into a crisis, but I don't feel like anything positive
> (have||)will come out of this.

positive ?
what about quintality  then ?
haw haw haw !