Re: [syndicate] FW: Dernière minute - Urgent : Les Pays-Bas rejettent le traité constitutionnel européen

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Thu Jun 2 20:56:15 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "clemos" <cl3mos at gmail.com>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [syndicate] FW: Dernière minute - Urgent : Les Pays-Bas
rejettent le traité constitutionnel européen

mh

thank you for posting such interresting, intelligent, useful and
topic-related messages (reminder:Syndicate network for media culture
and media art)

--> so what? As Art it was one of the best : voting

please let the constitution alone ...
it's done, it's dead,

--> are you so certain of that ?

and actually I deeply don't care if it makes you happy or sad

--> But we are so happy -and more so proud:) Funny, really funny you know?

maybe it's time to go further, and leave those fake and unusefull
debates which have bugged us for at least 3 month ...

--> fake? if it would be fake it would have given Yes-debate 0-

moreover, I guess it's not the moment to be that happy, as actually,
those 'no' votes makes the whole european situation exactly the same
as it was before,

--> Sorry ! I do not agree with that. Because really "We the people" we have
said No.

which is not so satisfying...

--> "satisfying"? What was ever "satisfying" in politics or the ideas?