\\ nested feedback

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jun 24 23:24:58 CEST 2005

Let's see the occident open source MOTHER FUCKERS dish out some of those
hard earned money from eastern europe and extra `third world` regions

Come on MOTHER FUCKERS, chill on the drugs one night, and spend the money you stole
on something real

*Four years ago* former President of Yugoslavia Slobodan Milosevic was kidnapped
 in Belgrade and brought to The
Hague to stand trial for war crimes and genocide in the wars leading to the brea
k-up of Yugoslavia.* By
charging the president of Yugoslavia, the U.S. and the NATO military alliance wa
s charging Yugoslavia and, in
particular the people of Serbia with total responsibility* for all of the wars a
nd destruction
that laid waste to a once prosperous and peaceful region. The media announced th
at this was to be "the
trial of the century."

But once President Milosevic announced his intention to rebut his accusers by ch
arging them with conspiracy
and war crimes--the cameras and newspapers fell silent. The trial of Slobodan Mi
losevic dragged on for
two years--*in silence and neglect *as the NATO-appointed prosecution presented
their case. Again
and again, defense motions were overruled and struck down.

Finally on August 31, 2004 President Milosevic was able to present the rebuttal
to the prosecution's
charges and put forward Yugoslavia's defense. He challenged the status and legal
ity of the
International Criminal Tribunal for Former Yugoslavia. His clear, documented, we
ll-reasoned two-day opening
talk in the defense portion of the trial is *a presentation of historic importan
ce*.

Have you read one news article summarizing his rebuttal? Have you ever seen it q
uoted? Do you know
how President Milosevic defended the Serbian people and all the people of the Ba
lkans? Have you or anyone
you know read his stinging expose of NATO's role? If you believe in free speech,
 don't you think President
Milosevic's defense of Serbia should be available in every library and widely av
ailable on the internet and
to journalists internationally?

*Unfortunately free speech isn't free.* This historic speech, its defense of Ser
bia and the expose of NATO
criminal conspiracy will only be known if we take active steps to make it widely
 available. We feel that
it is a moral imperative to insure that the powers that bombed, sanctioned and p
rofited from the war are
not the only forces who write the history of this war.

We are proud to announce that the International Action Center this summer will p
ublish President Milosevic's
rebuttal in a 150-page book entitled *The Defense Speaks - for History and the F
uture*. A great deal of
preparation has gone into this book already. We felt that it was essential to go
 back to President
Milosevic's speech which was given in Serbian and correct the rather awkward, st
ilted English version
made by Croatian and Bosnian translators employed by the Hague Tribunal with a m
ore accurate and readable
translation. Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark is preparing a lengthy in
troduction that reviews the
political nature of the Tribunal established by the U.S.

The International Action Center has published *four other major books exposing t
he U.S. role in the wars,*
sanctions and devastation of the region. In 1998 we published and twice reprinte
d NATO in the Balkans and
in 1999 we published, War, Lies and Videotape: How Media Monopoly Stifles Truth.
 In 2002 we were proud to
publish Hidden Agenda: U.S./NATO Takeover of Yugoslavia and the English translat
ion of Michel
Collon's Liar's Poker: The Great Powers, Yugoslavia and the Wars of the Future.
Now IPG, a major national
academic distributor, has made these well-researched and documented books availa
ble in libraries,
bookstores and university courses.

These four books are a unique contribution to  understanding the censored and su
ppressed history of
the past fifteen years. *Each book was possible because people of conscience gav
e donations that covered all
of the publication costs.*

Today the whole world knows that the U.S. war in Iraq was based on a U.S. lie ab
out Iraq's weapons of mass
destruction. The bombing of Yugoslavia was also based on a lie about mass graves
. Just as the weapons of
mass destruction were never found in Iraq, the mass graves in Kosovo were never
found. U.S. occupation in
both regions continues. Both wars based on outrageous lies and wild propaganda m
ust be opposed.

You have an opportunity to help to bring the facts to a wider audience. We hope
that you will give serious
attention to this appeal to help us publish: *The Defense Speaks - for History a
nd the Future* <http://www.iacenter.org/iacdonate.htm>*.* Unless
you help, U.S. and NATO forces will have succeeded in silencing the Defense. The
ir version of history will
be the only words heard.

*We ask for your help in publishing this historic book.* There will be a *specia
l acknowledgements section* in
the book where donors' names can be listed. Please go online <http://www.iacente
r.org/iacdonate.htm> to make your donation and/or pre-order books at

http://www.iacenter.org/iacdonate.htm

Or  fill out the section below and mail it with your check to the address provid
ed.

And help pass the word of this book and the importance of supporting it on to yo
ur friends, and family.

Thank you for your continuing support.

Yours in solidarity,

Ramsey Clark
Former U.S. Attorney General

Sara Flounders
International Action Center

Barry Lituchy
Professor and defense witness at ICTY

Jovana Ruzicic
IAC Intern and translator

Milos Raickovich
Composer and anti-war activist

Milo Yelesiyevich
Serbian Classics Press

*We need your help! Funds are needed to publish _The Defense Speaks-for History
and the Future_*

This book sets the record straight and tells the truth about the U.S.-NATO role
in Yugoslavia.  It is an essential work for all who oppose U.S. war and interven
tion abroad.

Help get this enlightening book into the hands of students, activists, and reade
rs everywhere.

Donate via credit card, list your name, and/or order books online at  http://www
.iacenter.org/iacdonate.htm.

*__* *_Or_ fill in the coupon below and mail it to us with your check:

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

Here is my donation for this important book.
Sign me on as:
___$1,000 Benefactor ___$ 500 Sponsor ___$250 Supporter ___$100 Donor ___$ 50 Fr
iend

My name should be listed as:___________________________________________________/
(please print)/

Here's my donation of $_________ but don't list my name.

/All donors of $50 or more will receive a copy of this book./

Deadline for name listings is July 15, 2005

Write checks to /The Defense Speaks/IAC/. Return coupon with your check and book
 order to:

International Action Center,
39 W. 14th St., Rm. 206,
New York, NY 10011.

Or donate via credit card, list your name, and/or order books online at http://w
w.iacenter.org/iacdonate.htm
 <http://ww.iacenter.org/iacdonate.htm>
*__*Help us raise the printing costs by *PRE-ORDERING BOOKS:*
Write checks to /The Defense Speaks/IAC/; please prepay all orders.

*Orders will be shipped by September 15, 2005*

___Send me __(#) copies of The Defense Speaks-for History and the Future @ $19.9
5 each.
___Send me a bulk order of ___(#) (10 or more) at 40% discount ($12 each).
___Add shipping costs for all orders (add $5.00 for 1st copy; $1.50 each add'l)
(International shipping add $10.00 for 1st copy; $2.00  each add'l)

__________Total amount enclosed.

Return to: International Action Center
              39 W. 14th St., Rm. 206
              New York, N.Y. 10011