Re: [syndicate] FW: Dernière minute - Urgent : Les Pays-Bas rejettent le traité constitutionnel européen

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:45:46 CEST 2005

ctgr, always here to push the debate to a higher level I see.

anyway, I excuse you, and Frederic and Aliette :
all your responses show up that you still stick to unuseful questions
and meaningless problems, which were used as weapons for the last 3
monthes (at least)

I mean : social vs liberal, isn't this topic a crappy stuff that hides
all other problems and truthes ? how long will we (in France) stick on
this poor, out of date duality ?

and to answer to Aliette, I don't think any vote will deeply changes
things about Europe, especially regarding the poorness of the
arguments on both sides. People have voted no because their nation
have difficulties that in my opinion are precisely due to a certain
"lack of Europe", or sometimes have voted no only because they don't
feel friendly with, say, german people, or more often with eastern
europe people... and voting no to stop liberalism is definitely an
illusion.

and to answer to Frederic : I totally understand that belonging to a
majority make you feel deeply more secure and confortable, but watch
out what this majority is made of

I really don't see what can bring hapiness in the result of those
referendum: the constitution is dead and buried (it is since sunday
night), nothing's changed...

we've gone into a crisis, but I don't feel like anything positive
(have||)will come out of this.

+++++++++
clemos