the fulsh sex-mother-scape

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jul 19 18:39:26 CEST 2005

the fulsh sex-mother-scape

this is large, 11 megs, but worth it, fulsh.mov has been in my head a long
time, i reduced it at one point to fulsh.mp4 but the detail wasn't there

http://www.asondheim.org/fulsh.mov

i know you have difficulty downloading such large files; perhaps they
could download in the background? they're worth it, i'm breaking new
ground here, as well as with the vlf audio materials sent earlier

again i apologize, i'm making these for your pleasure and for that matter
for your research, making these as small as possible, the devil's in the
details they say, and it's certainly true with these

this was dream-scape, this was maternal-scape, sex-mother-scape, es-cape,
e-scape, this was scarp, it was all there before i began the construction,
the same is true of the vlf audio, listening to the building, caressing it
from the inside out

i am doing my best work now please take your time, listen, look at it

you won't be disappointed