geld

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Jul 10 07:03:00 CEST 2005

geld

the tiny absent www.asondheim.org will be up soon II hope and here is a report
because you are interested. Dear beloved walking in the Grace of God, May your
Family be Happy and prosperous in the Sight of the Lord.

expanding vlf signals 10000 times in order that the digital interference of the
computer is manifest. In the Eyes of the Lord you might think clicks and
lowered tones, you might think silence. YOU WILL BE MISTAKEN.

when we march we make beautiful music to which Lohengrin responds, we send
Lohengrin his MARCHING ORDERS. clack clack tick clack clack the train of waves
continues onward, what have we here.

SO HELP ME GOD II will make a piece of it, in the Comfort of the Lord, may your
family be. For here are the invisible sight, the silent sound, the visible
sound, the absent sight. Soon, FIL FIM FIN without no damage.

may your family be blessed and loved by the Beatification of Our Lord, may Our
Lord "This coincidence and not a greater purity of blood has preserved its
Celtic speech." II am so fearful of narrative, II run from it.

Lorelei is next, one of the highschool girls. the Rhein-matrix of St. Goar.
soon, brilliance, and what then, Barque of God? II follow the river down.
theory makes tawdry narrative, narrative tawdry. II want different.

Lorelei of Bacharach, where are you now. O Devil, you melted stone with her
heat < stone > you, Eternal Love of God, may your blessings fall bountiful upon
you and your family. Now II am God, now you.