pop.tartz uber allez

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jul 8 03:50:44 CEST 2005

>Wed, 06 Jul 2005
>
>Julie Freeman: The Lake
>
>Julie Freeman has just launched a piece called "The Lake", a sound
>and animation based installation created by the movement of fish that
>are bio-acoustically tagged in a lake.

hej douglass,

I own a lakee and the fishess in it which I KILL 2 EAT

Now, How About you stop emailing me about
loser]=s spending mY tax money for simply.meaningless things.

If you dont I'm going to probabli create an arsenal specially tagged for your emaiLALAist
based on the movement of my money through the welfare system of losers like yOU.

uach u za! u ugl! pop.tart MOTHER FUKR +?