[syndicate] Various

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Jul 6 17:54:05 CEST 2005

First we would like to say Thank You to all of our avid readers!  We
have
had HUGE success over the last few months and have become one of the
most
widely read investment newsletters in the world.  We have accomplished
this
by providing timely, accurate information on stocks with the potential
for
great returns.