Weak As Roses: Wherein The Most Transparent Deception Is Yet A Cipher Undaunted

jeff harrison worksonpaper03 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 23:46:34 CET 2005

harmonious unforgivingness!
thousands had done worse to
all that slender name, Virginia,
may they go in flutters, furious,
furious they as my whipped crave
and, clanking, clanking, themselves die, w/
"farewell, descended thee!, farewell, we
cherished the clay, smiled at the marble"

their clamorously strewn hour has, since,
empurpled the path - "O din fade, fade!"
above the name is this scene? this scene
of harmonious unforgivingness? my heart an owl?
enough!, the littlest mouth's moss relents, and
unanxious silver falls in drifty spheres - "obey, books,
Blue and the Patient, leave off twitching Virginia's
pale understandments, until, thirdly and finally, moss
cinches all our lips and o'erbalances that slender name..."

http://mail.yahoo.com