Big Contest with No Prizes

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jan 12 05:12:25 CET 2005

Big Contest with No Prizes

Every Human Being has One Big Idea (OBI) and Everything She or He does is
an Elaboration on that OBI. What is my OBI? Big Points but no Winnings for
my OBI. I do not know my OBI. How can Anyone know their OBI? Someone else
must decide the OBI. Please send to this List for Everyone to see and Yes
I do Crosspost this what my OBI is. Is my OBI valuable? And what is your
OBI? We should share our OBIs. Perhaps our OBI are the same and then what?
Then we are Blood-Sister and Blood-Brother. We will know the same Thing.
That Thing is our OBI.

_